- Thursday 25 August, 7pm-9pm, Beehive pub, Leopold Road, Norwich NR4 7PJ All welcome!
We are one of about 60 regional groups of Keep Our NHS Public, an organisation which campaigns to oppose privatisation of the NHS.
Our aims are to:
- Restore public provision of health care. This is the only way to ensure that everyone has equal access regardless of ability to pay.
- Remove the profit motive from health care. The NHS should be run in the interests of patients, not profit.
- Restore the Secretary of State for Health’s accountability to parliament for the NHS. This was removed by the coalition government.
- Raise public and media awareness about what is happening as a result of the coalition government’s NHS ‘reform’ policy.
Keep in touch via Twitter and this website, which is regularly updated – we don’t have a Facebook account.
Allyson Pollock’s NHS Reinstatement Bill – the last hope to save the NHS? For full details see
Contact us at: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @KonpNorfolk
“The NHS will last as long as there are folk left with the faith to fight for it” Aneurin Bevan